Well everyone at CareTech in Sweden and globally has been working towards our ISO 9001 Certification and its finally here.
What must i avoid while taking Norvasc? order cialis online no prescription Applies to:captopril hydrochlorothiazide and Viagra sildenafil sildenafil dosage cabergoline alcohol food Interactions order cialis online no prescription.
For those of you who don't know what is evolved in ISO 9001 here's a snapshot direct from wikipedia:
- The quality policy is a formal statement from management, closely linked to the business and marketing plan and to customer needs. The quality policy is understood and followed at all levels and by all employees. Each employee needs measurable objectives to work towards.
- Decisions about the quality system are made based on recorded data and the system is regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and effectiveness.
- Records should show how and where raw materials and products were processed, to allow products and problems to be traced to the source.
- You need to determine customer requirements and create systems for communicating with customers about product information, inquiries, contracts, orders, feedback and complaints.
- When developing new products, you need to plan the stages of development, with appropriate testing at each stage. You need to test and document whether the product meets design requirements, regulatory requirements and user needs.
- You need to regularly review performance through internal audits and meetings. Determine whether the quality system is working and what improvements can be made. Deal with past problems and potential problems. Keep records of these activities and the resulting decisions, and monitor their effectiveness (note: you need a documented procedure for internal audits).
- You need documented procedures for dealing with actual and potential non conformances (problems involving suppliers or customers, or internal problems). Make sure no one uses bad product, determine what to do with bad product, deal with the root cause of the problem seeking and keep records to use as a tool to improve the system.